I found these cute wooden pumpkins at my local Dollar Tree. They were nice as is, but I wanted to spice them up a bit. To the “M” I added some deeper orange, some highlights, and a brown stem. The “R” was rounded off using a Posca paint marker, tealish blue to the sides, and a brown stem. The “E” was a complete redo. They did not have an “E”so I started by painting over the pumpkin with a darker red orange. I then used my Posca paint marker to create the “E”, and topped it off with a brown stem. The students really liked them. It is something I can put up at the end of September and leave up till the end of November. I’ll have to see if they will have snowmen I can reimagine!