At the bottom of this post you will see a variety of winter boards I have done. It is not all of them, but a cross section of a variety I've done with my students. However, I was kind of over the villages, snowmen, and such. This year I wanted to do something different. Something I've never done before. I decided to go for an icy feel, but used flowers as the theme. I'm also still trying to build some skills that were not covered/not reinforced due to many of our student(200+) being virtual for a year and a half. Cutting and gluing really suffered! So I'm providing opportunities to work on some of the missed skills. I really love the way it turned out.
Here are the boards from past years! The ones at the bottom were my first couple years doing them....I feel they've improved a great deal over time. I've learned how to assign parts to different classes, and bring in a variety of ideas, techniques, and skill development.